31 Days Reflecting on our Lives in Haiti, Day 5
Day 5 There is no doubt in my mind that one of my favorite things to do in Haiti was ride a moto! Motorcycles are the main form of motorized transportation in our town. For the first 9 months in Haiti we didn't have a vehicle. It really made life interesting. We became used to the walks down the mountain when teams came to visit. I think the most fun was wondering how many eggs would crack riding on the moto to our home....hmmm, let me show you what most of the road looks like to our home...some places are worse:) We have tons of absolutely crazy stories from traveling in Haiti. I hope I get to take you guys along some of those rides. INSANE and so Indiana Jones-ish....if that's a word? In the fun of not having a vehicle we would find ourselves pretty stranded, often. In most cases we would be ok. On one special day we had gotten our family ready for the adventure of walking to Lindsay's place. I believe we intended to try to find 2 motorcycles to split ou...
Comments
Precious pictures of my grandbabies!!
Love you all,
Grandma Sharon