Day 6 What are they actually learning? I feel like I have often thought this question over and over and over after we dove into homeschooling. But, to be honest, I know I asked that question before we jumped into educating our munchkins at home. Back story: When we lived in Colorado we had Malachi and Rachel enrolled in a wonderful charter school that was incredible! When the Lord called us to sell our home and move to San Diego for a discipleship school, I really had no idea we would end up homeschooling...NO IDEA! It was not on my radar. I had a very wrong perspective of homeschooling and the children that came out of it. So because Aaron would attend the school in the morning for 5+ hours and I would then go to the night class I knew I wouldn't see my kids, so the best option was home school. I can tell you this...it was so hard! Trying to figure out what they needed to learn; what kind of math, what English, how to do P.E. at home?? HA! It was a rough sta...
Comments