31 Days Reflecting on our lives in Haiti, Day 4
Day 4 If the phone rang and your best friend said "Hello..", would you know it was them? Not many of us would struggle to know who it was. I think we'd know their voice pretty well...even though some of you don't know what it's like to not have caller ID on your cell phone. But think about how close you are to someone that you can pin point that voice in a huge crowd. Calling your name. A familiar whistle. Could you pick out their laugh in a video full of noise? Not very long into the roller coaster of transitioning to Haiti, I felt like I'd lost the sweet voice of my Father. When I sat down to begin writing this blog I spent half a day looking for my journals from Haiti. For me, journaling is something I LOVE! I literally have piles of journals of prayers and messages stored in boxes. And I was devastated when I found that for the first 5 months...nothing. I have my notes from language....but not one prayer. I did ministry work every...
Comments