WOW! All of that to say I wanted to update everyone on what He is providing and what we need to get us there and keep us serving there! PRAISE JESUS we have over 50% of our one time needs. For our one time needs we needed $21,500...and wow we are over half of that! SO AMAZING. We have been blessed to have people come along side our monthly needs to keep us there with $525 commited monthly toward our goal of $3,000 a month! So that's where we are at and what we need to get us there and keep us.
Some people have asked about giving physical items to us because they understand where we are moving is much different than San Diego and we may need some different things! So here is a compiled list of those things for our family! If you have them or know of anyone who may want to donate that would bless us abundantly!!!
TAYLOR FAMILY NEEDS FOR HAITI
- 9 Large Suitcases (not to exceed 62 inches overall)
- Family Essential Oils Kit (Medical)
- 4 Mosquito Nets
- 4 twin size plastic bed covers
- 4 twin sets of sheets
- 1 queen size plastic bed cover
- 1 set queen size sheets
- 4 kids, 2 adult warm weather sleeping bags that condense to small packing sizes!
- 1 woman’s small frame, 1 mans framed backpacks for hiking
- Printer(lazer color with ink to last one year) for homeschooling
- Bug zapper light
- My Fathers World Curriculum for Kindergarten,2 & 3)
- Homeschool supplies (4 boxes pencils,3 packs lined paper,2 box crayons)
- Full Medical Kit
- Hydration Kit
- Childrens Multivitamins(2 year supply)
- Adult Male & Female Multivitamins (2 year supply)
- 6 boxes EmergenC
- Non refrigerated boxes of Probiotics
- Protein powder
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ibprofen(2 bottles adult, 6 bottles childrens)
- Tylenol(2 bottles adult, 8 bottles childrens)
- Cold Medicine(kids and adults)LOTS
- Burn cream, Antifungal cream
- Lots of Bandaids & Neosporin
- Nebulizer for children
- Kids Keens & long lasting tennis shoes
Thank you all for continuing to go on this journey with us! We love you dearly and are so grateful for your friendship and love!