Some photos from Billings Montana

So I know our trip was a month ago but these photo's were super cute!! Thought some people might enjoy seeing Uncle Tony, Auntie Ky and sweet cousin Annelise...and I didn't get a picture of Buddies...the dog but the kids loved her!


Of course Malachi loves his Uncle Tony...and no I am not picking my teeth...just chillin...which is what we did all week!



And fun in the tub....they had a blast!! Who doesn't love baths?






Here's Auntie Ky and Rachel. We really miss them...even though we live the closest we've been in years...it's just not close enough!



Here's sweet Annelise....so stinkin cute!

Comments

Shanole said…
I didn't know you had a blog. This is awesome. It's so fun huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

Caleb Anthony Taylor

Rachel and Avery ...who's the tatle tail?