I adore what kids say

There is something special and wonderful about listening to how your kids think and learn. So Malachi has been stuck on this idea..."when I'm (this old...fill in age...usually 16 or 65) years old I can do...that! So I was putting away our Whirly Popper we use to make homemade caramel corn...and he said...
Malachi...."When I'm 16 I can use that silver thing. Right mommy?"
Me...."sure you can."
Rachel....."Mommy..when I'm a boy I can use it...right?"

HA HA! I almost lost it. And then about 5 minutes later out of the blue Malachi said..."Grandpa Bob is old." I looked at him and said "why do you say that?" Malachi..."because he's just old to do all kinds of things." HA! Random thoughts of an almost 5 year old.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use "L's"

31 Days reflecting on our lives in Haiti, Day 1

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.