Oh...another moment with my daughter

Yesterday morning when I woke up with Isaiah I took him out of the room so Aaron could sleep some more. I heard little Rachel in her room calling for mommy so I took her to the potty. After she was done I told her to go to her room and read books for a little while till daddy woke up. This is normal for Malachi to sit and "read" his books which means he looks at pictures and tries to read a bit with his TAG pen....so sweet Rachel being one that puts two and two together looked at me and quietly whispered with her puffy tired eyes, "mommy....I can't read the words."

Comments

Sharon and Bob said…
She is soooo smart and precious!
Absolutely a joy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

Caleb Anthony Taylor

J.A.M. you got to got to JAM!