Toddlers and Tiaras....NOT IN THIS FAMILY

From the title you might assume I've seen the show...nope...just the preview and that's enough for me. I love this video of Rachel because it's just her. There is no way I would try to force her not to be a cute and absolutely a space case 3 year old. So when folks on those shows freak out because there 3 or 4 year old who still has a pacifier along with fake nails, a fake tan, more makeup then I've worn my whole life and more hairspray then I will ever come to own in their hair....because they just want to be a kid and can't remember what steps to what routine they are supposed to have...just makes me laugh. This video is so funny because I keep trying to get her to repeat what she had JUST said and she can't ....ha! Why did I keep trying?? Don't know.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

J.A.M. you got to got to JAM!

Caleb Anthony Taylor