Ok...now we're on to Thanksgiving!

I am so behind on this so I will update...Thanksgiving I did not take many photos nor did I do much. At that point I'd been sick for five weeks and needless to say had no idea I had bronchitis and pneumonia...until I called the nurse on Friday of that week and she told me to get to Urgent Care as soon as I could. So I packed up and left early to get to Fort Collins before they closed.Yuck...but I did get on a good antibiodic and eventually didn't have my terrible cough...after two tries on antibiodics and could keep the same underwear on all day...yes...it happens when you have a baby weighing down your bladder and a bad cough! So here's our week in Vail with most of our family!
On our way to downtown...super cold!
Little Rachel and Avery just love hangin with each other!Malachi loved playing fish for wheels with his cousins Payton and Michael.And we got to enjoy this awesome pool at my sister Tiff's condo that is soooo kid friendly. Rachel was absolutely herself...FEARLESS...and loved the slide and water...and Malachi did fantastic!Malachi loved the part where you walked over the bubblesAnd he did pretty good on the lazy river...but it will take him a while to be totally comfortableAnd here's the kids hooked on Tinker Bell's movie that Grandma found on You Tube!Like this Thanksgiving pic...ha ha! My kids are hillarious.My sister Rachel created this great box for our dinner rolls and each family member decorated a feather with their name and made the turkey tail...it was great!And again my creative sis Rachel had all the kids make apple turkeys!Here's the cousins...from left to right...Payton, Rachel, Malachi, Reece, Michael and Avery.(missing Kailynne, Dominicque, Blake and Jeremiah from my side of our family)Payton is a love bug...he is super cuddly and kissy...just have to remind him she's his cousinAnd the one thing I did bring was pin the hat on the turkey...so cuteHere's a great pic of my sis Rach and the girls making faces!This is the whole gang on Thanksgiving...hillarious!And I was too sick to go swim on our last day but Grandma and Grandpa Bob had a blast with Rachel and Malachi...until Malachi had a major accident in his swim trunks...and got it on Grandpa Bob...NASTY! Glad I missed it.And right before we rushed to Urgent Care we got to see my brother Nate and sister'n'law Mary. It was way too short a visit! But at least Rachel got some snuggle time with Mary. I think Rachel has great intuition because Auntie Mary and her absolutely love the color PINK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

Caleb Anthony Taylor

Rachel and Avery ...who's the tatle tail?