Aaron's birthday!!

So this was my amazing husbands day of birth and we celebrated it in the gorgeous canyon of the Poudre River. Man do we miss the mountains. It's so nice to be this close. The kids loved it....it did take Malachi a while to get close to the river. He's still very cautious...not Rachel though. Later that night we were blessed with free babysitting from my sis and went to the driving range to hits some golf balls and went out to dinner. It was great. It's just awesome that my husband came into this earth that special day. I love him so much and rejoice that the Lord brought him into my life!





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

How to use "L's"

31 Days reflecting on our lives in Haiti, Day 1