ok...pre super bowl story

So...we are awaiting the start to the Super Bowl and I had to share a great story! Last night before bed Malachi's book of choice was "Go Dog Go" a Dr. Suess book and he wanted to read it to me!!! So as I pointed to each word he read...35 pages...HE READ!! CRAZY...he had a few words he struggled with such as "over" and "again" but once he sounded them out he kept reading!! So awesome. I was just amazed that he was reading words. I am of course so proud of this but mostly proud that he spends car trips teaching Rachel how to spell. Cutest ever...sitting in the front listening to him say a word and say each letter as she repeats! So fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

Caleb Anthony Taylor

J.A.M. you got to got to JAM!