I need to update on my garden...but first


To end my garden this year I had
picked a bucket of green tomato's before we cut it out...yes I get a ton of tomato's. But this year quite a few had been eaten by some cute little buggars...mice. So this batch of tomato's ripened quickly inside and just like any good Italian/Jewish gal.....I should make a great tomato base for my pasta's and freeze it. Yum!






































And one of my childhood fav's, Knox Blocks...the kids loved helping me mix the jello colors before I made each layer. So fun to jiggle in their hands and of course separate every layer and eat each flavor. Just plain fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to California, our Journey from 2 viewpoints.

Caleb Anthony Taylor

J.A.M. you got to got to JAM!